Saturday, September 29, 2012

4 Sad Indie Rock Love Songs

We all have certain sad love songs that remind us of special (and not-so-special exes), first loves and heartbreak. We put them on repeat late at night in our college dorm or drove around town listening to them on a special "Feel Sorry for Myself" mix CD.


Even though we probably shouldn't have listened to the songs because they bring back painful memories, we couldn't help but knowing every single sappy lyric and singing the hooks during our morning showers.

Here are 4 sad indie rock love songs that remind me of certain someones and life experiences.

1. The Reindeer Section - "Your Sweet Voice"
    Album - Son of Evil Reindeer




2. The Weepies- "World Spins Madly On"
    Album - Say I Am You




3. Colin Hay - "I Just Don’t Think I’ll Ever Get Over You"
    Album - Garden State soundtrack




4. Wilco - "I Am Trying to Break Your Heart"
    Album - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot






No comments:

Post a Comment